1) Upgrade of the communications solution to the latest version of OpenScape Voice.
2) Migration of the existing OpenScape Xpressions voicemail solution to unified messaging, while retaining all messages.
3) Conversion of all systems (back end & front end) in one weekend.
4) Punctual implementation with an estimated project duration of 6 months.
5) Joint project team with a consistent project management.
6) Project management, controlling and reporting of the PRINCE2 method used by Fujitsu Technology Solutions.
1) Construction of a backbone for OpenScape Voice and other OpenScape applications in the Corporate Data Center at Fujitsu Technology Solutions.
2) Migration of 10,000 end devices at 23 locations in just one weekend.
3) Joint project management.
4) OpenScape Xpressions (voicemail/ unified messaging) for around 3,600 users.
5) OpenScape Xpressions Web Client.
6) OpenScape Concierge.
7) Integration of mobile workplaces.
8) Implementation of all communications applications in a virtual server environment.
1) Highly reliable and future proof solutions from the market leader in Unified Communications.
2) Seamless migration with no downtime for users.
3) 10,000 users across 23 locations in Europe and South Africa benefit from a centrally provided communications solution.
4) More productive teamwork through integration of mobile and distributed workforce.
5) Cost savings on infrastructure through virtualisation and efficient management of resources and applications (incl. maintenance and support).
6) Greater flexibility in the administration of users.