1) To migrate the telecommunications infrastructure of the Brazilian Coca-Cola subsidiary to a highly secure convergent voice and data system, expanded to meet new operational and business requirements for over 1000 users.
2) To transform six communication centres into a single, centrally-managed platform which delivers cutting-edge communications, collaboration technologies and mobility.
3) To modernise the Contact Center platform to support enhanced efficiency, operational flexibility and improved customer service.
1) OpenScape UC Server and OpenScape Voice for 1,136 users.
2) OpenScape Contact Center Enterprise for 60 users plus OpenScape Contact Center Voice Portal (IVR) with 20 channels.
3) HiCorder Live Media (Recording Application) for 50 agents.
4) OpenScale Professional Services and Project Management.
5) Gateways HiPath 4000 and AudioCodes Mediant 1000.
6) 984 IP optiPoint 410 standard telephones, 2 IP OpenStage 80 telephones for the operators’ desks, 85 optiClient 130 softphones.
7) 152 analogue extensions.
8) Integration with third party voice mail system (legacy).
9) Integration with third party charging system (legacy).
1) Integrated networked communications services and business applications have transformed working life for staff and enabled truly mobile working conditions.
2) Migration to a single and highly resilient communications platform has delivered annualised savings of US $100,000 in maintenance costs and reduced incident calls to the helpdesk by 70%.
3) Utilising OpenScape Contact Center, Coco-Cola Brazil has introduced innovative new response and assistance services for consumers.
4) The new unified IP telephony, communication and collaboration environment can be centrally managed and is fully extensible.