If you are operating a group of Clinics or Franchises, you probably understand that your 17 year old ‘phone system’ can no longer cope with today’s business environment.
So, you have identified your need a communication solution instead of a ‘phone system’ but what are the next steps?
In this series of 3 blog posts we’ll explore the 3 critical steps in deploying a communication solution; Evaluation, Purchase and Implementation.
In today’s evaluation post we’ll look at choosing the right telecommunication partner and communication solution.
As a successful business operator, you understand the key communication priorities of your Laser Clinic business but you may be unsure of how to map these priorities and requirements with a potential communication solution.
The best way forward is to;
- Engage a communication company that understands the trends, technology requirements and business processes of the Beauty industry.
- Engage a communication company that takes a consultative approach to your specific business communication needs.
By adopting a consultative approach to evaluating a communication solution, you will be able to;
- Evaluate communication solutions rather than communication products.
- Match the technology requirements to the business operating environment.
- Receive insights to improve business engagement and processes that may have been overlooked or not identified earlier.
- Adopt a unified communications strategy.
- Ensure the communication solution provides a multi-channel customer view.
- Receive impartial and telecommunication vendor neutral advice.
Focus not only on reduced telephony costs but the value of improved customer engagement and improved Clinic profitability.
It easy to simply focus on reducing the Clinic’s and networks overall telephony and infrastructure costs as a bottom line metric but in our view this needs to put in the context of the greater financial value gained from improved customer engagement and satisfaction.
Imagine the value of converting just one more prospect from an enquiry into a paying customer. Just do the sums, how much is your average sale? Now multiply that figure by 12.
How much would that add to your bottom line just from focusing on improved customer engagement?
At Online Communications we offer those in the Beauty Industry, communication solutions and consulting services for businesses of all sizes customer engagement can be improved.
Call us today to discuss how we can help you evaluate your next communication solution.